Website Heartland Rehab
Bringing Health to the Heartlands
Are you looking to propel your physiotherapy career? You might be the right fit! We are seeking out passionate AHPC-certified Physiotherapists (Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents) for our Musculoskeletal and Sports rehab clinics. We are expanding and have vacancies in a number of outlets (Orchard, Upper Serangoon, Chua Chu Kang, and Joo Chiat). If you have the grit and potential, there are also managerial positions available.
- Provide service excellence.
- Strong communication skills and ability to be a team player.
- Independently assess clients and provide thorough treatment plans.
- Implement and oversee rehabilitation programmes.
- Prescribing of therapeutic exercises, manual techniques, electro-physical agents, technology, aids, and appliances.
- Work within the physiotherapy scope of practice and refer to appropriate allied health or medical professionals.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with relevant doctors.
- Work closely with the marketing and administrative team to streamline patient bookings and enhance the patient experience.
- Health promotion, illness, and disease prevention.
- Provide evidence-based treatment and keep updated on current treatment strategies and physiotherapy technology.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy.
- AHPC registered.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience (preferably in MSK/Sports setting).
- Average gross monthly salary: S$5,000 – S$10,000
- Comfortable base pay + tiered commission incentive
- Work with a dynamic and experienced team.
- Access to a fully furnished gym-based setting for rehabilitation.
- We are one of the rare few clinics to invest in the latest physiotherapy technology, including but not limited to; a full set of KINVENT dynamometers, blood flow restriction therapy equipment, shockwave therapy equipment, and dry needling.
- Annual training funds up to $1,000 are available.
- Dedicated mentorship for all staff (internal and international mentors available).
- Monthly in-service training sessions across clinics.
- Professional development & education flexibility in work schedule.
- Opportunity to work closely with doctors, sports teams, and others.
- Opportunity to be part of a teaching faculty (eg. dry needling, talks through the Health Promotion Board (HPB)).
- Professional indemnity insurance.
- Supporting personal goals and interests.
- Upper Serangoon
- Chua Chu Kang
- Joo Chiat
- Family oriented
- Service excellence
- Getting it done
Interested candidates can apply to email@example.com along with your CV. Applicants will be subjected to two rounds of interviews. We are looking for someone who is clinically sound and culturally cohesive.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.